PROFESSIONAL BUILDING CONSULTANCY TO THE COMMERCIAL AND PUBLIC SECTORS
Buildings are strategic assets where value must be maximised if business objectives are to be achieved.
We provide a full building consultancy service to commercial and public sector clients throughout the UK, working with multi and single property owners, Government agencies, investors, developers and occupiers.
Our project offering is flexible and scalable, from a one stop consultancy through to individual services for smaller commissions; with our survey expertise we use the latest methods of asset data collection and reporting, as well as our specific expertise in stock investment and condition, and remaining life assessment.
Regardless of the property in question, today’s value-oriented client demands that we understand their needs, take on their challenges and deliver positive results that will add net worth to their portfolios. Our solution-based service gives ready access to a depth and breadth of knowledge that allows clients to achieve specific goals throughout the life-cycle of their asset.
Transaction services to increase certainty and optimise return on investment
- Building design and space rationalisation
- Building development monitoring
- Professional surveys of property within the portfolio
- Pre-acquisition building surveys
Programme and project delivery to define benefit and enhance value
- Project and programme management
- Contract administration
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) co-ordination
- Building cost consultancy
- Ska environmental assessment and sustainability advice
- Construction feasibility studies and option appraisals
- Risk and opportunity management
- Agency services for employers
- Building project health checks and auditing
- Building project assurance
- Commercial building management
Asset management consultancy to improve operational performance and profitability
- Asset management planning
- Condition and remaining life assessments
- Dilapidations preparation and negotiation
- Tenant alteration and approval management for landlords
- Preventative maintenance scheduling and planning
- Asset verification surveying
- Building conservation advice
- Read our case studies for examples of our client focused service or contact us to discuss your portfolio management.